Hello,
I noticed that the behavior of showing thumbnails in kanban, is unexpected and does not let me control or change it...
I have seen that for some tasks that have attached images, they seem also in task's thumbnail in kanban view, but there is no control to disable them or select which one makes sense to have as preview
Basically, they also extend a lot the size per task and I'd rather not show them at all...
Some times, they appear even when the original task did not have an image attached or in description and just a commenter posts a screenshot in a comment, that is not really that important to be the task's thumb... (eg. copy paste bitmap directly from windows snipping tool screenshot in his comment)
Is there any documentation why and when this happens and how to disable or control which image and what dimensions it takes there ?
Thanks in advance!