Hi,
Is there any option to change issue type in an existing Issue/Ticket ( For Example- If I want to Change from Story to Bug ). I am aware that there is a Move option for this activity. I would like to know if there is any other alternate option?
Hi @Gnanabaskar ,
There is no other option. Move is the option to change an issue type.
BestStefan
Hi @Gnanabaskar
Move is the best option, in fact that is what move is supposed to do. Why do you think it is not working well for you?
Ravi
There is another option.
If your administrator has added the Issue Type field to the screen, then you can change the issue type by selecting the issue type icon near the top of the screen.
Move - works well for me! Thanks
Hi @Maroline Johnson
that is good news. are you aware what permissions are needed as it is currently not possible in my migrated projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.