We want to reference JIRA tickets from Confluence; without the noted Confluence space "mentions" popping up on JIRA.
Hi @Amir Sadjadpour , sorry, I think I'm missing something, can you please share a screenshot? Are you embedding the Jira in the Confluence page by selecting it from the (+) list:
Sure @Carlos Garcia Navarro. Thanks for your question.
Here is an example: I link to a Jira ticket on my Confluence space (this is good). The fact that this Jira ticket was "mentioned" in the Confluence space now pops up on the Jira ticket (this is what I want to prevent to happen).
The problem is that when a particular ticket gets mentions from multiple Confluence pages, these "mentions" get some valuable real estate on the page and we want to prevent that from happening. I
f there is a way to make these links one-way so that confluence links to Jira without Jira showing "mentions" it would be great. If not, a way to hide these mentions by default (not to require deleting them one by one) would also be a good enough option to consider. Thanks!
Good question, I am currently stucked with the exact same issue...
Hello @Carlos Garcia Navarro, Allow me to follow-up on this request. Let me know if additional clarifications are necessary to provide.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.