As part of our internal workflows, users are encouraged to @ mention a Confluence team as a comment on a documentation page to trigger a bot to generate a support ticket for triage.
As of today, @ mentions of teams no longer works in Confluence Cloud. I haven't been able to find anything in discussion posts or listed in current bugs on the external Confluence Cloud project board.
Interestingly, all teams I am supposed to be a member of are no longer listed on my profile even though navigating to the team's page I can see myself listed as a member. The teams are also not searchable.
The creation of a new team does not fix this. I tried logging out and back in; no dice. This is impacting our entire user base. I am a site admin, so permissions should not be the problem.
This is in Confluence Cloud, so I cannot perform content re-indexing.
Looking at the Confluence roadmap, nothing stands out as being a cause for this functionality to stop working... Anyone got any ideas?