When I add the gadget to the dashboard, it shows:
{"errorMessages":["You currently don't have access to perform this operation."],"errors":{}}
As an admin, you have admin rights, not access to other stuff (although admin lets you maintain the other stuff). Are you a user within the project? With permission to see the board?
Yes, I created the board, the filter is shared and trying to add it to my dashboard. Looking for the "help" section for JIRA but it brings me to this documentation site.
Ok, if it's your board, you can definitely see it. I don't know what "the filter is shared and trying to add it to my dashboard" refers to, as you add gadgets to a dashboard, not filters, and there's several ways to get some gadgets on a dashboard. Could you describe what you are doing?
I am on the JIRA dashboard and try to add the gadget for the burn down chart to show. That is when that error happens. The filter /board itself for the burndown chart is shared for others to view, not sure why it won't display on the dashboard
Hi Barbara,
Could you please check https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-13212
This issue is explained in the above ticket.
--Avinash Gautam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.