I am relatively new to Jira servicemanagement en still evaluating if it fits our use. I managed to find most things, but the following is still a problem.
I don't want a public site for customers. I want to use Jira for our employees. I have set up SSO with AzureAD.
I have an existing account as an agent and I can log in to the https://[url].atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals with my company email and Single Sign On. When I enter my email, a button appears 'Your group uses SSO', pressing this buttons forwards me to login.microsoftonline.com and I can log in fine.
What I would like is this to work with every @mydomain.tld account. However, when I enter an email from someone who is not a Jira user, I am not forwarded to the SSO login page, but a password box appears.
I was expecting to be able to do whatever@mydomain.tld, but that is nog how it works?