Hi,
We've recently begun using Jira software cloud as a team of knowledge base content creators in our business. I'm the manager of the team and will be looking at usage reports for my team.
However, I'm experiencing some issues with the issue type schemes. My understanding here is that setting up a scheme should allow me to define the issue types available across all projects we set up. However, there doesn't seem to be an option to select a scheme when setting up a project.
I'm currently in a situation where each of my team's projects has it's own issue types set up to be the same, but obviously from a system pov, they're all unique. So when it comes to reporting on volumes of 'x' issue type, I have multiples with the same name and have to collate.
In the settings menus, I can create issue types and schemes in addition to the default but on the 'associate' screen, I can only see 1 project which is a company-managed kanban, the rest of my team's projects (team-managed) don't appear. Does this mean I can't achieve this uniformity across my team?