I have an agile board with multiple columns. The last column contains multiple statuses. I need multiple statuses in that column because my burndown chart depends on it.
The filtering query used is:
project = "MyProject" ORDER BY Rank ASC
I specified an order for the statuses on the board configuration screen as follows:
- Ready for Acceptance Testing
- In Acceptance Testing
- Done
- Closed
However, on my board, the order is displayed as follows:
- Done
- Closed
- Ready for Acceptance Testing
- In Acceptance Testing
Thus, the order which I specified on the column configuration screen is not respected. It seems to take into account the rank, but not the issue status.
To illustrate I attached screenshots of the board configuration, and the board usage.
1.png 2.png
This is a bit annoying, since developers tend do drag the issue from one column to another, but don't check which status the issue should get and drop it into the first status box, which marks the issue as Done. And that's not what I want.
I don't know whether restrictions on status changes would solve this, but I was under the assumption that ordering the statuses in the column configuration would group them.
Is this a bug, or intended behavior or is there something else I must do to achieve this?