This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Epic Burndown
I am using JIRA for a Scaled Agile delivery with multiple teams. I would like to be able to see an Epic Report or Epic Burndown chart which aggregates all the epics for a given release across multiple projects. Thanks!!
Thanks for your reply Chris. I had the same idea, but found that I could not see Epic Reports or Epic burndown charts because I had used a Kanban instead of Scrum board. Makes sense now I think more about it!
Adam
I think if you create a board and a corresponding filter that includes the issues from multiple projects, then your Reports from that board should also use the filter and therefore include the information from each project.
Try the Great Gadgets add-on:
It offer a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) gadget that helps you make visible the scope you a project in a structured way Epic > Parent Tasks (Stories) > Sub-tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.