Hello.
I'm using JIRA to control the workflow of the User Stories of my Project and I have a question.
Where can I change the Project of a Rule inside an Automation?
I want to create an Automation that When an issue is transferred from IN PROGRESS to DONE in one Project (DPMS), I want to change a Linked Issue that is inside other Project (SDPMS) from IN PROGRESS to READY FOR PRODUCTION.
I was trying to create this Automation, but the Rule is restricted to DPMS project and I CANNOT CHANGE THIS FIELD. I tried, I could not find a way to create this rule that makes changes across different projects.
I even went to Rule details to try to change that (as advised), but the "Scope" field is frozen on "DPMS" project. It cannot be changed!
The below picture will make this issue even more clear.


Is there a way to change the scope of a rule to work across different projects?
Could you help me with that?
Thanks