There is one customer that is not able to login to Jire Service Desk Portal.
The user goes to the portal link and sees the login prompt "Log in to Service Center".
The user enters their email and is redirected to Microsoft sign in.
The user enters their email and email password
Microsoft asks if the connection should be remembered. "No, Yes"
The user chooses yes
The user is redirected back to "Log in to Service Center"
We use Single Sign on with Azure AD
The user is in the correct Azure Enterprise App Group
The user shows up in managed users in Jira Cloud
Jira shows the user signed in at the time and on the computer they attempted it from
No other user is having this issue
I was able to sign in on the users computers
We have tried firefox, chrome, and chrome incognito
I cleared all the cache from both browsers
I restarted computer.