Dear Atlassian Community,
There are a couple of questions I would like to ask you. I hope they have solutions. Unfortunately, I couldn't find enough resources on the internet about these situations.
Question 1:
Under Roadmap (Photo-1), you see Epic and Task. But when I create Sub-Task it doesn't show up here. I want it to be visible too, is that possible?
Question 2:
When you look at the same photo, while the timeline of the Epic model is visible, the Tasks are not visible, how can I make them visible?
Question 3:
I'm switching to Plans in advanced Roadmaps. And here's the most interesting thing. I created 4 different Issue types for this project. Only when I create issue, it doesn't appear that I created it. In my project there is no "Story" and only "Task". (Photo-2)
How can I change this?
While creating the plan, I looked at the settings in detail and only the issue types I created were available. But here it looks different.
Question 4:
Unfortunately, I can't create a sub-task here either. And the Sub-tasks I created on the other side do not appear here either. Can I make them visible?
Thanks for your help.