I am working in an organization as a Business Analyst, I want to use the free version of it with 3 agents and unlimited end-users. I want to ask that in 2GB of space, what is the number of tickets I could generate.
Hi @kaustubh lambe ,
if you need 3 agents and unlimited customer you could require a free JSM https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/free
There are no limit on issues.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Welcome to the community.
The space consumption depends on the below items.
Each and everything adds to the storage. So its hard to say how many tickets can be created.
@kaustubh lambe
Welcome to the Community
In Free version you will not get unlimited user
- 2GB you will get it
- 3 agent you will get it
- Unlimited issue creation you get it.
Refer this for free cloud plan - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-is-the-free-jira-cloud-plan/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.