Hello, how can i display the test coverage status for the story/requirement in board please?
Hey there! I think you may want to add some more details on your process (what does "test coverage status" mean to your organization) and how are you presently using Jira so that we can help you
Hello @Crystelle S
What i mean by test coverage status is the requirement status (X-Ray is already configured in Jira) but i want to have the coverage status displayed in board.
I hope i's clear now
Reagrds,
Maria
How was this answered, I cannot see an actual solution.
I have the same issue, I can see the XRay test Coverage bar on the individual Issues within Jira, I would like that Coverage Bar to be displayed on the Kanban board I use showing all of my Issues. I have seen screenshots of that being possible but am not sure how to achieve it as Test Coverage is not an option when configuring the card layout for the board.
I'm using XRay Cloud if that makes any difference
Thanks
Dominic
Hello @Dominic Martin
I clicked wrongly on answered, and obviously, my issue is not solved yet.
I face the same issue as you and I'm using Xray Cloud too.
Hopefully, someone can help us to find a solution for how we can configure Test coverage on the Kanban board.
Kindly,
Hi @maria al mouatassim and @Dominic Martin
Xray Cloud is different from Xray Server, due to its different architecture. In Cloud the information is distributed over several servers, so some features are different from Server. Such is the case of the Requirement Status on the boards, in Cloud this feature does not exist at the moment.
Please get in touch with Xray Support (http://Xraysupport.getXray.app) to share your use case, so that we can look for alternatives.
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]
Thanks for the response Rogerio I feared it would be cloud instance preventing this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.