No resolution reason shows up and ticket is not having a strikethrough
Hi @Ahfaaz Hussain - Do you have a resolution assigned to the issue? If the issue has no resolution assigned, it will not be "resolved". Verify that it's getting populated. A couple common examples:
Hi @Mark Segall - that is exactly how I have it configured. It was working fine until last week and suddenly it disappeared. I am not able to figure out how to get it back.
This is how my post functions look for a ticket being moved to Done Status.
I also have a pop-up for it to populate the resolution reason when transition to this state.
@Ahfaaz Hussain Are you able to confirm that resolution option still exists in the system and hasn't been deleted? I've seen -1 before and that usually means the value was deleted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.