Every time when I change the start date, it will automatically be updated back
Hello,
Do you have BigPicture installed? I recommend you check out the history if your Epic and see what is changing it back. If it's an automation rule from Jira, it will say Automation for Jira made a change. If you do indeed have BigPicture installed, you'll notice that it says BigPicture. Feel free to post a screenshot and I can help further debug with you.
@Wensi Song ,
Check Is there any automation rule set for this which change the start date whenever you change the start date.
Hi Sachin, thanks for your reply!
I also noticed that I can change the start date for the epics which don't have tasks linked.
Hi @Wensi Song
Would you please clarify what is happening? That may help explain what you are observing.
For example:
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill,
I dragged to Feb 1st and after a few seconds, it went back to where it was
Thanks for that information.
When you look at the specific epic's history/activity what does it indicate is changing the date back?
I don't see dates in the epic details.
This is what I see
BigGantt is going to be your culprit. I'm willing to bet if you check the history of your issue, you'll see an entry for the change you made and then you'll see an entry for BigGantt updating the date back to whatever value BigGantt has.
Hey Alex, yes!! you are totally right! Why this happened?
Do I need to get rid of BigGantt? How to remove BigGantt?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.