Hi
I've got a table in an Excel spreadsheet with data in it and I would like to insert the table into a Jira issue.
I know that I'm able to use the Jira Text Formatting notation to put it into a nice table format as per below:
<th width="250">Notation</th><th>Comment</th>
||heading 1||heading 2||heading 3|| |col A1|col A2|col A3| |col B1|col B2|col B3| |
Makes a table. Use double bars for a table heading row.
The code given here produces a table that looks like:
<th>heading 1</th><th>heading 2</th><th>heading 3</th> | col A1 |
col A2 |
col A3 |
| col B1 |
col B2 |
col B3 |
|
My problem is converting the spreadsheet table into this notation is very time consuming. Is there an easy/quick way to do it? I'd imagine that someone's got a nice Excel macro or something similar to do this and I'd really appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
David