So we use Jira OnDemmand for our Issue Tracking and now I want to start using a Code Repository that can be integrated with Jira as well. Just for a quick background, I've never used a Code Repository before and I'm currently the only developer working on our Mobile Projects which is why the code has been sitting in my local drive the whole time. We have a team that works on the Web Projects and I believe they use an older SVN Repository so were hoping that after I get setup and moved onto a Code Repository then maybe we can switch them over as well.
I found Bitbucket and Stash, which both look good to me and from what I can tell the only difference is Bitbucket is Cloud based while Stash can be used with our own hardware but I just wanted to see if there's any other options our there or if there's other users who have experience with either of these products and have some tips on which one works better.
As far as the projects that I will be using it for, I work on iOS, Android and Windows Mobile projects and for development tools I use Xcode, Android Studio, and Visual Studio 2012.