I need to clone issues from JWM to Jira software, where I'm failing to clone those confluence page links which is linked to issues in JWM. Need your support in cloning issues with confluence page link included.
@Srujan kumar
What is the JWM?
You want to clone issue in JWM and them move to Jira?
Hi @Srujan kumar,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
If the workaround mentioned is too time consuming for you, another option would be to use our Jira app Deep Clone for Jira.
With our Jira cloud app you can clone Confluence links and other remote links.
Jira Work Management(JWM), Issues have been created in JWM and linked with confluence pages . Now i want to clone those issues to Jira Software but unable to clone confluence page link which is available in original issue.
@Srujan kumar ,
This is the known bug
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-42346
Follow the workaround it will fix the issue
Workaround
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.