Does anyone have an idea of why I wouldn't have the Tabs/Controls macro in my "+" dropdown menu? I'm trying to add tabs to a wiki sheet and don't see it or another way to add tabs. Please help.
@Bryan NEff Welcome to Confluence!
The Tabs Macro has been removed in the new editor. Have you utilized that macro previously on this instance?
Not on this instance. Is there another way to accomplish the same thing with a different macro?
@Bryan NEff most people have started using the /expand macro for similar purposes. It's not the exactly the same as tabs, but is a visually appealing way to display text that does not need to always be visible on a Confluence page.
@Andy Gladstone thanks for the advice on the Expand option. You're right, it's not the same but the overall result was still achieved. This particular feature is one of the ways I'm convincing my company to adopt Confluence instead of Tettra. It allows me to get more information on the same page but not make them scroll forever to find what they are looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.