today disappeared a SPACE on confluence. Cloud free account for a single user.
i put som energie and work in my space and now are the data lost.it is simple: i not see the SPACE under https://[my_part].atlassian.net/wiki/spaces
Can you help my to restore the Space "ESPRIT"?
If it not possible, i do not use confluence for the future.
Hi @[deleted]
Are you sure your instance is active?
If so, please double confirm by going to navigation bar select all spaces option
Even then if it's not visible
Raise the Atlassian support ticket here
https://support.atlassian.com
Thanks
Hei @Pramodh M
Thanks for the hint.Restart, new login and search for all spaces. The space is not available.
I have allready open a ticket but maybe in the wrong queue. CA-1711940The answer in the ticket was, to make a call in the community.
Hi @[deleted],
Thanks for raising this. I can take a look for you. I reopened your CA ticket, moved it to support, and assigned it to myself.
I'll send you an email shortly.
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.