Hi,
I would like to know what the term 'Agents' and 'Users' in Jira Service Management refer to and what's the main difference between both.
I could understand that even if i add an agent in the project, that particular user added as Service team.
Hi @anjitha.s ,
Agents , in JIRA Service Management, are users that can work on tickets (It is the same concept of Users in JIRA Software/JIRA Work Management).
Here you can find all info about JIRA Service Management roles https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-user-types-and-roles/
Usually, because roles are for instance basis, in JIRA Service Management projects, you find Users and Service Desk Team, please use Service Desk Team!
Hope this helps,
Fabio
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Thanks Fabio for your reply.
While i was having a look on the pricing of Jira service management, its based on the user limit per site and is given in terms of 'agents'. So does that means users only ?
JSM price is based on Agents that are users that could work on tickets.
I just installed JSM and it's including all users as agents. I have 500 licensed users of Jira, but only plan for 5 licensed agents of JSM. Is there a way to set this up in my current instance where I am only charged for 5 licensed agents?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.