Hi,
I want to have a forms where a Dropdown field is named "CAB Approval Needed".


I linked it in the issue to a custom field called "CAB Approval Needed" and from there I want to put a condition in my workflow, so if the value inside the Dropdown is "no" that it skips the transition to the CAB Approval and uses the direct "Go-Live" Transition.

How can I link the transition "Approval Needed" to a condition with a custom field, cause if I try to make a condition the "CAB Approval Needed" field is not shown and neither any other custom field.

I always use the "Value Field" for the Condition transition.
I also tried to use other Condition Styles, but it didn't show there either.
Do I have to link my Custom field to a specific screen or did I do something wrong?
Many Thanks for every tip
Tobias