Hi,
I have a specific requirement.
Let's say that our workflow is like that:
To Do -> In progress -> Ready for testing -> Testing -> Ready for UAT -> In UAT -> Completed -> Done
We have specific transitions set up, I already gave special conditions for "Automation for Jira" user in our workflow so that he can move from "Any" to specific status. I also marked that if "Sub-task" is already in "Done" status then don't move if.
What I want to achieve:
1. Story (parent) is in "In progress" status.
2. First sub-task is in "In progress" status too.
3. 2nd sub-task is already in "Ready for UAT" status.
4. 3rd sub-task is in "To Do" status.
5. Now when I move Story (parent) from "In progress" to "Ready for testing" then only 1st and 3rd sub-task will move, 2nd sub-task won't move because it is already ahead in workflow.
Current Automation Rule that works fine, but moves all sub-tasks regardless what status they have except Completed, Done, Cancelled, On Hold:

How this can be achieved using standard Jira Automation for Jira Software Cloud?
Best regards,
Irek