Hi,
Our Jira is too slow and we could not use it at all! The loader (in all the pages) is running without any result!
Waiting for your reply
Hi @Zakaria ABIDI
I also have sometimes the feeling that Jira is not the fastest but there can be many reasons for a poor performance like
Are you experiencing this slowness all the time?
You can also try opening a ticket with Atlassian to investigate if there is actually something they can improve.
Cheers,Matthias.
Hi @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Thanks for your fast reply.
Our internet connexion is very fast, the problem is in Jira's side, I detected this problem today I don't know if I started before.
I just created a support ticket.
Best regards,
Hi Zakaria,
What changed that is causing this slowness?
If you have a proxy, try to access Jira using the base URL.
Check the logs for any errors.
What is the version of Jira you are running?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.