I want to copy a workflowscheme from Project 1 to Project 2 . And afterwards I should be able to alter the workflows in project 2 without affecting project 1 .
Hello @u118970 ,
Welcome to the community!
In general, to Copy a Workflow, you would need to just select Copy:
Select the Jira icon (, , , or ) > Jira settings > Issues.
Under WORKFLOWS, click Workflow Schemes.
Click Copy to create a workflow scheme with the prefix "Copy of (name of current workflow)" and placed in the inactive workflow schemes.
Thanks & Regards,
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
thank you for the respone, how do I make sure I can change the workflow in this new copy of the workflow scheme without affecting the old project ?
And I noticed the new copy came with the workflows from the old project, I don't want this as I only want to manually add new workflows to the copied workflow scheme myself and I am careful not to alter the copied version of the workflow scheme as this might affect the old project.
Firstly, it will not effect your existing workflow i.e. old workflow.
If you alter to new workflow it will not effect the old workflow.
ok, many thanks
!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.