Hi Everyone,
I had a quick question on JIRA Advanced roadmaps.
I created an Advanced Roadmap and wanted to see if I could create a graph or a visual representation of the data especially the "teams" roadmap.
Kindly advise.
Thanks
RAds
Hi @Radhika Nagamalla
What you describe is not possible in Advanced Roadmaps. It is meant to provide a Gantt style timeline view.
I would recommend a plugin like EazyBI that can handle Advanced Roadmap data and provides a wide variety of visual options.
Also, you can export roadmap data into a csv and then build pivot tables in Excel.
Hi @Radhika Nagamalla, perhaps you don’t mind trying add-ons? I’m from the Planyway team and just wanted to let you know a bit about the timeline view it offers. Planyway shows all issue types on the timeline according to their scheduled dates. You can group issues on the timeline by the assigned users, e.g.:
I’ll be here if you have any questions.
Regards,Tania
Thank you so much @Josh Costella
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.