Hi, my question would be about this doc https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/blog/2015/10/how-to-document-releases-and-share-release-notes , I have created a page from Jira report and I put all my issues which is related to one release , as I'm reading from that doc , Confluence will automatically break your release down into "Bug Fixes," "New Features," "Improvements", but it is not working for me, I can not see Bug fixes and new feature individually, can you help me with that?
Hi @elham
When you select the page template of Jira Charts, it inserts pie charts of the information by status, priority, component, issue type
Below is the reference
If you wish to add more info, please consider adding a available macro
Let me know if you have any query
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi, can you please tell how to do this part, I want to do it like this ?
@Pramodh M please check above comment
You would need to add the Jira issues macro, add the filter
The doc which you are referring to is not applicable for Cloud as of now
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.