The issues are displayed fine whan i view them on
https://gobidu.atlassian.net/browse/GOB-XX
But they are missing from my board..
Please Help!
Hello @Meital Arye ,
Can you please check the board configuration and columns. if any statuses are under "unmapped Statuses" with board columns, you may not able to see those on your Scrum / Kanban Boards.Drag and drop the Workflow statuses from "Unmapped Statuses" to required columns as below.
Thanks,
Anvesh Kagithala
I do not see 'unmapped statuses' column, only 'Unassigned statuses'. No issues there..
my url for the board configuration and columns - is https://gobidu.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/GOB/settings/boards/1/columns
We can't see your systems, we have no access. Could you give us a screenshot like @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH gave us?
I know, I've sent you the link just so you can see if i am looking in the right place (because it looks a bit different). I am adding a screen shot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.