Hey Everyone,
I have a jira board where tickets from left to right go through various states/columns in order to get ready for staging. Last four columns on the far right are READY FOR STAGING, IN STAGING, READY TO DEPLOY, and DEPLOYED.
I am trying to get the sprint burn down to recognize tickets in the READY FOR STAGING and beyond as Done. This is mainly because our production deployments happen after the sprint is closed and I'd like to deem a ticket as Done if it moves into the READY FOR STAGING column and therefore reflected in the sprint burn down.
I've tried editing the READY FOR STAGING status to be Done rather than In Progress but the burn down chart is not recognizing it. Wondering if I need to do that for all last 4 columns.
Any insight would be appreciated to understand if the sprint burn down can recognize a ticket as Done if it is not in the last column of the jira board.
Thank you!