I am testing the ability to reference objects in different schemas using an external import. I am receiving an "UNKNOWN_REFERENCE" error for the "referenceObjectTypeName" fields in my JSON. I am trying to reference two different schema: "TestSchema2" and "TestSchema3". I am referencing an attribute "UserName" in the objectType "users" in the schema "TestSchema2" and I am referencing an attribute "Value" in the objectType "Vision" in the schema "TestSchema3".
I have not yet found any documentation that shows the correct way to reference an objectType in a different object schema. I am wondering if anyone knows the correct JSON syntax for this?
Image1 shows the JSON for the predefined structure. This is where I believe a possible error is. My initial thought is that in the "referenceObjectTypeName" field I need to also reference the schema the object type is in. I have tried multiple variations and none have worked. I also am curious about the objectMappingIQL. How would I reference the other schema in the IQL?
Image2 shows the object type mapping.
Thank you,
Jacob
Image1

Image2
