Hi, I have a jira project that has only epic issues and then a second project that has only user story issues. The user stories are linked to the epics from the other project.
I'd like to write a jira automation rule so that anytime a user story is marked Done, I want a rule to trigger that essentially does the following:
1. Checks if all other stories in that same epic as the triggering story issue are already marked Done
2. IF True, then send an email.
So far I've tried using the following steps:
1. Trigger - when a issue transitions to Done
2. Condition - Check for related issues using jql "epic link" = {issue.parent.epiclink} and the condition for those all matching this specified jql status = Done
However, the epic link jql noted above is not acceptable syntax and can't figure out how to write it.
3. Action - if condition true, send email
Please help!
Thank you,
Justin