Hi I'm converting my admin scripts from server to cloud format where possible
I've got hung up on the message in the title when running in the script console. Script below.
I've refreshed browsers, logged out and in again. Tried in Safari and Chrome. I have admin rights in the cloud instance.
Something obvious I'm missing ?
String[] userList = [
"listertuk@domain.com"
]
String[] groups = ["My%20PMs"]
userList.each() {user ->
def result2 = get('/rest/api/3/user/search?query=' + user)
.header('Content-Type', 'application/json')
.asObject(List)
assert result2.status == 200
logger.info(user + " result2: " + result2.body)
result2.body.each() { userId ->
String accountId = userId.accountId
logger.info("accountId " + accountId)
groups.each() {groupname ->
String groupsUrl = "/rest/api/3/group/user?groupname=${groupname}"
logger.info('url: ' + groupname + ' = ' + groupsUrl)
def result3 = post(groupsUrl)
.header('Content-Type', 'application/json')
.body([
accountId: accountId
])
.asString()
assert result3.status == 200
}
}
}
output:
Serializing object into 'interface java.util.List'
GET /rest/api/3/user/search?query=listertuk@gmail.com asObject Request Duration: 788ms
listertuk@gmail.com result2: [[self:https://tom-lister-dev.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user?accountId=557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4, accountId:557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4, accountType:atlassian, emailAddress:, avatarUrls:[48x48:https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4/3425b193-d1c2-4241-8a66-dc6c88b274c6/48, 24x24:https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4/3425b193-d1c2-4241-8a66-dc6c88b274c6/24, 16x16:https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4/3425b193-d1c2-4241-8a66-dc6c88b274c6/16, 32x32:https://avatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4/3425b193-d1c2-4241-8a66-dc6c88b274c6/32], displayName:Tom Lister, active:true, timeZone:Europe/London, locale:en_US]]
accountId 557058:ebde908e-e998-4fcb-8c8d-7d0076732fa4
url: My%20PMs = /rest/api/3/group/user?groupname=My%20PMs
POST /rest/api/3/group/user?groupname=My%20PMs asString Request Duration: 723ms
POST request to /rest/api/3/group/user?groupname=My%20PMs returned an error code: status: 401 - Unauthorized
body: {"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401}
Assertion failed:
assert result3.status == 200
| | |
| 401 false
status: 401 - Unauthorized
body: {"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401}
Class: com.adaptavist.sr.cloud.events.ConsoleScriptExecution, Config: [userTriggered:true]