It has been today and yesterday, the jira cloud window just shows a spinner and nothing else. I have seen the spinner complete once and it showed my query again, but running the query just times out.
Hi @Megan Morgan
Welcome to the Community!!
Is this the one you are talking about
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/The-add-in-you-ve-been-waiting-for-Jira-Cloud-for-Excel/ba-p/1210420
Let me know
@Pramodh M yes it is. I have been using the plug in for awhile (a couple months at least) and now these past few days it has stopped working.
I have not come across the error
Would you try clearing cache once and try logging in back once into Jira
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/add-ins/testing/clear-cache
manually clearing the cache did fix the issue immediately, thank you for your help.
I collected other errors folks experience with Jira Cloud for Excel and how to fix them.Clearing the cache is a good suggestion. I will add that to the collection!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.