Hi all,
We are in the midst of migrating to Cloud and are exploring automation possibilities for the future.
I can't find a documented REST API call for Jira Cloud that lists user logins by date.
I've found the 'export users' feature in the Admin user directory view, which gives us a CSV of users with their last login dates, which is great. I then used development tools to grab that API call and replicate it in Postman, which worked to list users with logins, but only with a Cookie which was pre-generated from the browser (cached from my login through the browser).
However, I saw that cookie authentication no longer is supported, so I can't generate a session using /rest/auth/latest/session and use the cookie from that, which stops me automating the call above.
I've then also found API documentation for the organisation here for user management:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/user-management/rest/api-group-users/
But it looks like this does not output a last login date.
Can anybody provide a clear solution for grabbing last login date via some python script? It seems like I'm dancing round a potential solution but missing it, if one even exists.
Thanks