I want to see the task timeline on the roadmap, but even though the start and end dates are assigned, I still can't see the timeline. Is there any configuration I need to do to view it?
Hi @Tania Mata Morales
To get the type of view you are describing, you would need to use Advanced Roadmaps. That is only available at the Premium level for your subscription. If you do have it, you can create a roadmap via the Plans drop-down in the top navigation menu.
Thank you!
We are currently working on a solution, but we do have this feature as part of an Early Access Program (EAP). If you would like to be a part of this program, please mention it on this ticket, and also please vote for this feature.Thank you.
Cheers,Jess
Hi @Tania Mata Morales, it’s Tania from Planyway. Planyway is a user-friendly tool for building project roadmaps. It shows all issue types on the timeline according to their scheduled dates. Here's an example:
I'll be here if any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.