Hello,
A am using Asset Management for Jira on Jira Service Management Cloud.
Is it possible to create an object schemas ? Can I create relations (parent, child for exemple) between assets types ?
Best Regards,
Hi @Seifallah Bellassoued,
Insight is excellent and straightforward regarding references.
You will need to create an Attribute with the type "Object" and select the Object type to create the relation.
Here is more information about insight objects references:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-is-a-reference/
How to create a reference:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-a-reference/
Please let me know if that helped.
Cheers,
Melo
Hi you can use
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224097/tally-asset-manager?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Its really good to use for Asset Management
Hi @Seifallah Bellassoued
I didn't pay attention that you are using a 3rd party app. My answer was related to Insight Asset Management, an option if you're using JSM on tiers Premium and Enterprise.
Hello @Melo
Thank you for the details but I am using JSM on tiers Standard.
Seif,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.