We should be able to delete our drafts, but can't find any interface that shows the three dots menu that is supposed to have the delete link. We see it for normal pages, but not in drafts. Drafts always open in a modal without that menu.
@Dan Linn
Here it is
Navigate to Drafts section in your Home page
Click on the page to delete the unpublished version
Thanks,Pramodh
It was permissions. It's always permissions.
This is marked solved but it doesn't seem like the solution is explained here.
I can't delete my drafts & I don't have top left menu @Pramodh M
@Dan Linn is it a matter of setting permissions? If so, where are they & how do I set them?
It’s always permissions. In this case I had to modify the space permissions to revert to the new template we normally use
Under my avatar in top right corner I have a menu with "Drafts":
It will list all your drafts. On the right you will find commands to Resume or to Delete each of them:
(sorry for Italian version pictures)
I have the same problem. I am supposedly the owner of the Space and I have all the permissions set to Green. Yet when I go to the three buttons in front of the Draft, the delete options is unavailable and it says Your actions on this content are limited by the owner or admin. I spoke to the admin guy, he cannot even see this line with DRAFT on it from his view
-------------------------------------------------- I've also looked at Recent > Drafts ... and it is empty. I have tried pressing update on the draft in edit mode and no luck either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.