Hi Guys, I have a question.
So I have this project, which was created, and I have a specific custom field which I created for it, So lets say the custom field values are, A, B, C, D, E, F, G. And I have a new set of values which I want to replace it with the above values
So A will become Z
B will become X
C will become H
D will also become H
So how can I change both C and D to H,
I tried changing the name but I can only change C to H but I can't change D to H because the name H has been used already by C.
Also, I have Issues with both C and D as an option, so, how can I change both C and D so that when I view the existing issue, I see H there instead of C or D