I am not able to close Sprint even when I am the admin
Hi Amrita,
What is the error? can you send a screenshot to explain your issue?
Thanks,
Aditya
Hey @Amrita Singh ,
Being an admin does not by default give you permissions on the project itself.
How are the permission schemes configured and what role within the project do you have?
Hi @Amrita Singh 1st reason might be :
you also need to check with manage sprints , schedule and edit issue permission .
2nd reason :
You must check with your board setting and map all the status with the column then you can close your sprint . There shouldn't be status in the unmpped statuses column which you are using for the issue completing . I have attached a image below this might help .
Thanks ,
Rishav
Hi Aditya,
Thank you for helping. The error is 'you need to have manage sprints permission for all projects in the origin board. I have the admin rights for all the projects.
Although you are an admin, the particular role doesn't seem to have the required permission "manage sprints" .
Go to the the project permission and check once.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.