How do I get more filter options in More section under All issues screen i.e i advance search
Hi Thulasi,
What do you mean by More filter options? can you send a screenshot to highlight your ask?
Thanks,
Aditya
Hey @Thulasi Ram K
More option is JQL basic search usually shows the list of the available fields(usually with global context fields) for the search you have performed.
Can you be more specific on what you are trying to search there ?
Hi Adithya,
I got that, thanks so much for the details. Is there any way we can load in project level
Thanks for quick reply
Iam looking for Sprint option in the More section section
When we click on all issues, you will find options like type, status, assignee & More with the plus symbol
In the More Am I trying to select Sprint filter which I don't find
hey @Thulasi Ram K
It should be there in that list, try searching for sprint in the more option.
You can search using basic or advanced. Attaching screenshot for both options.
Advanced search screenshot
Basic search screenshot
The below will give the data.
project = "xxx" and sprint ="yyy"
Please mark it as answered if this is what you were looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.