Hi guys, So I have a problem with the automation rule. There's no error actually but the rule is not working properly and I'm wondering why.
Here is my case. So whenever the user creates the ticket from the Jira Service Desk, am cloning the ticket into another board (Let's say MIB board.)
So whenever the dev updates the priority field (through MIB board), I would like this is gonna happen in the Jira service desk ticket as well. So, I create the rule like below :

Then voila! When the dev update the field priority from their board (MIB) it only reflects in one side (MIB only) and does not update the Jira service desk ticket priority field.
Additional info: For tickets in MIB the linked type to Jira Service desk ticket is -> "Blocks" meanwhile for tickets in Jira Service desk linked type is -> "is blocked by"
I already tried to put "for linked issues" types "blocks, is blocked by"
but still the same result. nothing error. but this is the result :
