Hi Community
I installed an App and it got stuck. Although described here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-remove-long-running-tasks-1014672667.html a long-running tasks can neither be stopped nor be deleted over the REST API. Besides the described browser console I also tried postman.
The options of the given endpoint are describing a DELETE method but it returns a "403 Forbidden"
<method id="clearOngoingTasks" name="DELETE"> <response> <representation mediaType="*/*"/> </response></method>
Any suggestions how I can stop those tasks?
Thanks
That article is for server. In cloud I would refer you to Atlassian Support.
Hi @Jack Brickey
thank you for your reply. The way I read the article it clearly says that it is for cloud:
Besides that the given REST endpoint works for the cloud instance for GET. It is just that the described DELETE does not work. Usually the problem solves itself after about 1 hour. I don't think Atlassian's support can beat that. Nonetheless a way to solve it myself would be handy.
Henry
Yes I see. Interesting the breadcrumbs indicate Server version 7.16.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.