Is it possible to add stakeholders to my Jira project without compromising my 10-user limit in the free version? Is this people who have read access for example?Is the 10 users limitation per project or atlasian account?
Hi @Camila Estevam do Vale
Unfortunately this would not be possible. Whoever needs browse/view access will consume a license.
Regards
The 10 user limit applies to the site, not to each project in the site.
@Camila Estevam do Vale
You can give browse project permission to the public so anyone can access it white out any issue
Accept the answer if it helps
Is it not necessary to add to the project for the person to visualize?
No there is not need as its public so it will be visible without account.
Refer this - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/allow-anonymous-access-to-projects/
unfortunately for free license its not allowed. I just notice you have free instance
Just for Atlassian knowledge.
I'd like to add stakeholders as viewers on my free instance too without consume my 10 licenses.
As I can't do it, I thinking to migrate my project to another platform.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.