It was my understanding that issues would be cleared from the done column when the issue has been released. That isn't the behavior I am seeing. How do I clear issues from a board?
OK - the disconnect here is that the release wasn't marked as released. I had thought that if the release was showing a release date that it was released.... Problem solved. Question answered.
We don't use Bamboo, so I followed the steps here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Versions#ManagingVersions-Releasingaversion
Same question was asked 5 hours ago.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/196655/why-do-completed-user-stories-remain-in-backlog
Issues that I have assigned to a version and have released are still on the board. This is the problem that I need to solve. Per the answer to the other question, assigning the issue to a version and releasing that version should cause the issues to be cleared from the board, but that is not what we've experienced.
Work Kanban shows only issues that are JQL:"fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY". Have you assigned their fixVersion (not Affects Version) and that version was released?
You might need to add that into your JQL filter (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() or fixVersion is EMPTY), because if you're using a JQL query that doesn't specify, they will be showing up on your board.
Objective:
Here is the "work sub-filter" I am using:
This works as follows:
In regular English my filters says:
Results:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.