hi all,
I created an automation rule when a Sprint is created, I want a Story to be created + 2 fields set (Description + Sprint)
the rule is successful but Sprint field is not set.
Can you please help?
Hi Silva,
The sprint value is not set as it is a future sprint and isn't active yet.
Thanks,Aditya
Hello @[deleted]
thanks for your reply, but it does not help. Maybe I did not explain well.
When I create my automation, It's to plan a Story creation each time I create a new sprint.
So I create the sprint -> automation creates the Story -> I expect the sprint I created to be set on my Sprint field.
thanks
Caro
Hi @Carolina SILVA
Please try setting the sprint to the one that triggered the rule using {{sprint.id}}
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-issues/#--Sprint--
Kind regards,Bill
hello @Bill Sheboy can you please add a screenshot?
Thanks
Hi, Carolina.
Please try entering that smart value for the Sprint field when creating the issue. The value will appear below the field, so you need to select it for the smart value to be used.
hello @Bill Sheboy I'm blocked by this error message
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.