Hi all,
I know that this has already been asked, but I can't find a definite answer.
Is it necessary to have Atlassian Access to set pw policies?
If not, how can I do it?
Thanks
Matteo
Hi @Matteo Gubellini _SoftComply_ ,
there is a default policy that you can figure out at the following URL https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/understand-authentication-policies/
if you need to have a personal customization of your password policy please read the following article https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/manage-your-password-policy/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Going by https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/verify-a-domain-to-manage-accounts/
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/understand-authentication-policies/
It seems that claiming the accounts (by verifying your domain and making them managed accounts) should be sufficient for pw policy.
If you however wish to have MFA or SSO or multiple policies then you require Atlassian Access.
A single policy comes with the managed accounts
@Dirk Ronsmans @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Thanks for the links, but I'm probably missing something. I can't find the setting to verify a domain, see pic below.
you need to have organization admin privileges to do that. Try to access the following URL admin.atlassian.com. If you can't access, please ask to an Organization Admin to do that.
Like @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ says you need to be org admin.
In case you are you should see on the top bar where you see the menu in the screenshot an option for "Directory"
Clicking on that will give you the option for managed accounts and a prompt for to verify domain.
Or on that same screen the "Domains" option will also allow you to verify the domain and provide you with the instructions to do so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.