There is no "Original Estimation" field found in "Map Fields" step while import Issue. How to configure?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Which import are you using? Also, is the original estimate valid in the project you are importing the issues into?
Hi @Jayraj Todkar
To explain more from Nic's statement
Are you performing the import as a user (where you will find the option "import from CSV" in advanced search more options) or as a admin "external system import"
I would recommend to try from the admin console
Also make sure the field your are importing is on the create screen.
If you are not the user please share this ticket with your Jira admin as well
The original estimate should be imported in seconds
Let me know if it works
Thanks
Yes, the field is valid. I can use it at individual issue screen.
I am using Import as a user.
To use admin console I think I need admin login, which I don't have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.