Does anyone have experience of project management in Confluence based on Jira issues?
We have all our project deliverables in Jira (e.g. Change Requests, Releases, Tasks) and that works fine.
We use Structure to visualise the relationships between Jira issues and show Releases etc.
We're about to start using Tempo for time recording in Jira.
Next step in our evolution is to bring our project management into a single place, which is easy to access for all our internal stakeholders, enforces consistency between projects in terms of data recording and reporting.
We need, for multiple projects with numerous project managers, the following:
- Project reporting
- RAID log
- Scheduling
- Finance tracking
I realise this is some ask but I would have thought this is a common requirement for companies so I'm hoping there are some solutions for providing this in Confluence or Jira?
Any suggestions/recommendations?
Thanks in advance
Mark