having browsed "3 ways to make your team fall in love with Microsoft Teams", I wonder how I can add/integrate Jira and Confluence in MS Teams.
Do you have under 10 users in your instance @Rainer Pflaum You can use Advanced Microsoft Teams Jira Connector for Free for up to 10 users.
Hi @Rainer Pflaum
glad you ask!
If you want to connect Atlassian's tools with Microsoft this might be an option for you:
Microsoft 365 for Jira - Outlook Email, Teams, Meetings | Atlassian Marketplace
It's also free for 0-10 users and you can add Jira to many of your Office tools (Outlook, Microsoft Teams, To Do).Use case videos: Demo: Microsoft 365 for Jira – IT project management use case - YouTubeDemo: Microsoft 365 for Jira – IT service management use case (JSM) - YouTube
Working with Confluence and Outlook calendars, you can use this app (also free for 0-10 users):
Outlook Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian Marketplace
You can work with your Microsoft 365 calendars directly in real-time and plan Outlook / Teams meetings directly in Confluence.Use case video:On point demo: Outlook Calendars for Confluence - YouTube
Hope that helps.Have a great weekend and all the best,Patrick
does mwf connect confluence in a similar way?
the Outlook I currently use is still 2010... can I switch mail and calendar to Jira/Confluence?
Regarding Microsoft 365 for Jira: I recommend using our COM Add-In, which supports Outlook 2010:Install the COM add-in (yasoon.com)Outlook Calendars for Confluence also supports Outlook 2010
there is also a mwf confluence connector for teams
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.